Wednesday, September 27, 2017

To all lovers of the Mystical + Sacred~ The Ministry of Mystery Presents: Diving Deep into the Divine


 "Never allow your ego to diminish your ability to listen." Gary Hopkins


::Calling all Mystics, Wise Ones, + Energy Sensitives::


In other words, the courageous, the dreamers, the cheerful, the believers, those who take positive + inspired action, the ones with their heads in the clouds and feet on the ground, and those who look for the greatness in others~

If you don't see these qualities in yourself but you honestly want to learn how to cultivate them, you're invited too.


Over the coming weeks I'll be Diving Deep into the Divine with practices + information that will help us all dive deeper into ourselves to come into contact with the Supreme Intelligence within us.

Part of this endeavor includes another Key to Conscious Awareness: a comprehensive look at The Four Pillars of EnergyWork: Grounding, Clearing, Protecting, + Connecting. This venture is as much for me as it is for you~ We're now entering the phase of the year where going within and cultivating self-awareness for self-mastery to be possible is afoot (Northern Hemisphere). Our friends in the Southern Hemisphere are experiencing the Return to Light, which is equally an optimal time for rediscovering who we truly are, which the forthcoming posts will assist with as well.

I have devoted a lot of the past year to self-inquiry, self-mastery, and embracing my own awakening, and what I've discovered is what I intend to share with you!

What you can expect:

☆ Mystical Meditation
☆ Guided Meditations
☆ Mindfulness Studies + Practices
☆ Rituals + Manifesting Tips
☆ Self-Healing Processes
☆ Mantras + Incantations
☆ Self-Discovery
☆ Support for your own personal experience
☆ Sacred Sounds + Symbols ...and how to use them
☆ and more inspired gifts along the way!


You see, Mysticism has everything to do with making conscious contact with God by utilizing the UNseverable link to It within us. I'm not religious and I don't follow any specific doctrine, only the path of the Ancients. I Am an Earth Worshiping Spirit Enthusiast who has a deep reverence for all things sacred and the Divine Purpose of walking my talk to deepen my own practice and Presence to teach others how to do the same. We all have something to learn from each other and I by no means view relationships with members as teacher + student, but rather pupil to pupil.

We are equals here and always, and in all ways.
 
I'm here to make some friends and enrich my life with by expanding my introverted circle to one that includes people from all walks of life in an effort to face my fears and overcome them entirely. The Demon I carry, and we all carry at least one, is Fear- and I'm not in the business of being afraid of my shadow. In fact, I'm interested in embracing it and allowing it to work for me instead of against me. I've been very afraid of opening myself up as I am now because of my past, but being a dedicated practitioner of Mystic Arts + Divination, I can no longer remain closed off to illusions of fear. Fear is in most cases a Liar, and when it isn't we're out of alignment with the Holy Presence we are.


If any of the following applies to you, this is for you:

☆ you're too busy for meditation or a spiritual -practice-
☆ you struggle with depression, anxiety, addiction, or fear
☆ you desire diving deeper into the rabbit hole of who you are
☆ you want to align yourself with your highest potential
☆ you're ready to step into the waters of Mysticism
☆ you're a lover of all things Mystical
☆ sacred science in a sacred space awakens your senses/interests
☆ you're looking for self-help that really works 

If you're interested in learning about one or all of these topics, please be sure to  join the Circle by creating a label in your own account for this feed, such as "MinistryOfMystery" or "DivingDeep", etc. and participate every week by engaging with me in the practical application of Mysticism as outlined by each post. 

For a deeper overview, please read the next post in this series: 

The Ministry of Mystery Presents: Diving Deep into the Divine - ONE

Although this is a free offering, all members of the Circle will be given extreme discounts on any public works or services offered by myself or The Ministry of Mystery, such as the soon to launch Mystic Rose Sadhana.

My hope is that this Circle will evolve into a regularly meeting group of Mystics who have the common intention to make the world a better place. Each virtual meeting would congregate at each of the four stages of moon phases to set intentions, amplify the energy we're casting into the world, manifest our enlightened desires together, and flourish as a team of Spiritual Alchemists in service to Higher Humanity~

Please join me! The more the merrier.


My very most favorite hobby is immersing myself in mysticism and divination~ 
what's yours?

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” —Meister Eckhart

No comments:

Post a Comment