Saturday, September 30, 2017

BECOMING AN ORACLE: A Powerful Experience!



My Love and I were gifted a seven disc set called Becoming an Oracle by Nicki Skully for Christmas last year and, although I have sat down many times to listen to it~ I've only made it three quarters of the way through the first disc. If it could've been another way, it would've been, however I've never lost the interest and excitement I felt when we first pulled it out of the pretty, red bag!




It was a Divinely Guided gift because it's in direct alignment with what I practice as a Mystic, it's creative and expansive in delightful, heartfelt, and wise ways (which I love), and it takes me on a journey that leaves me feeling more grounded, more centered, and more connected than ever before. 

The subtitle to this incredible gift is called, "Connecting to the Divine Source for Information and Healing". This is exactly what mystics do!! I do have another process that I've learned through my studies, but when it comes to connecting with Supreme Intelligence, I radically enjoy learning different methods of achieving the same goal.

I've created many meditations because of the experiences I've had while channeling them and I always incorporate grounding, centering, + connecting into them, but the way she does it: it's so simple.

Simple in a profound way, ...and genuinely graceful. I hope you benefit from it as much as I have.


Highlights, from Sounds True:
  • What is an oracle? Why we all have the potential for establishing this direct link to the energy of creation
  • Pathworking—the powerful practice for opening yourself to experiences in the subtle realm
  • The Heart-Breath technique—the first essential step on every oracular journey
  • Visualization practices to call upon Horus, Shiva, Odin, and other god-forms and spirit guides for wisdom
  • Guided inner journeys to sacred oracular sites such as Delphi and Stonehenge
  • How to read information from oracular tools such as the Tarot, Nordic runes, and scrying bowls
  • Hours of hands-on training and guided practices for accessing the divine intelligence and healing power of the oracles

Nicki Skully, teacher + Priestess of the Egyptian Mysteries


The instructions below are an excerpt from Sekhmet: Transformation in the Belly of the Goddess, and the practice is almost the same. 

 

You can find out more about Nicki Skully here and more about this process here.

☽↞↠☾


 

No comments:

Post a Comment